On behalf of Sikorsky International Operations Incorporated, Bluedrop provided qualified personnel to analyze, develop, accept and deliver the training support system which included training management, training device operation, and maintenance work. Bluedrop also provided aircrew and maintenance instruction for the CH-148 Cyclone.
Bluedrop developed, delivered and continues to support the courseware for the Sikorsky CH-148. Bluedrop conducted the complete training program lifecycle from analysis through to training program evaluation. As part of its work, Bluedrop has delivered over 600 hours of interactive courseware, for instructor-led classroom and flying/simulator briefings. Deliverable include Training Documentation, Specialty Specifications (SS), Job Task Analysis Reports (JTARs), Qualification Standards (QSs), Training Plans, Acceptance Test Plan and Procedures and Courseware Design Document (CDD). Courseware is both Instructor-led modules and Self-paced modules.
Scope of Work:
• ILT, Online courses and Simulator briefings.
• 600 plus hours of courseware.
• Maximum use of 3D training aids.
• Instructor-led modules.
• Self-paced modules
• Air lesson briefs.
Standard compliance for delivery:
• CFITES implementation.
• SCORM/xAPI-compliant for delivery on an LMS.
• Specialty Specifications.
• Job Task Analysis Reports.
• Qualification Standards.
• Training Plans.
• Acceptance Test Plan and Procedures.
• Checked scope of content.
• Conducted end-user analysis.
• Analyzed information.
• Drafted theoretical and procedural content.
• Reviewed relevance and usefulness of written material and manuals.
• Created Student workbooks, User Manuals and Student guides.